|Team name||Country||Total Votes|
Metadata is a research tool that will be used for conducting health research.
How it works:
1. A researcher would create an account in order to access this tool.
2. He/She would then generate a survey form or use our pre-generated form templates.
3. After generating a form, it would generate a shareable link to be shared to anyone, anywhere.
4. The research duration would be scheduled i.e (The research validity).
5. When the reserach is completed, the result will be generated into three views: A pie-chart , bar-chart, and a progress table. then the researcher cn choose which to view best.
6. So the result can also be shared with employees or certain amount of people.