consists of – 3 months of hard work, hundreds of teams from various universities, states cut across with different programming experience.
Contestants are required to pick from one of the ten exciting problem statements as their product idea.
- Registration for this competition starts on the March 18th, 2019
- Intending contestants can begin to form teams upon registration.
- After registration, teams are required to start building their product from the 1st of April 2019.
- Teams of at least two and no more than four people will be allowed to compete. All contestants must belong to a team to participate.
- The use of content management system frameworks is not allowed. Please build from scratch.
- Entries after the submission deadline will not be accepted.
- All projects must be built with open source technologies.
- The use of text, images and other tools is at the total discretion of the participating teams.
- Saucecode, with sponsors and partners, will not be held liable for copyright infringements on any of the products submitted for this competition.
- This is a team participation hackathon. You can have a minimum of two and a maximum of four team members.
- You can either invite your friends to form a team or you can request other teams/individuals to add you as a member.
- The remote hackathon will start at 01-04-2019 12:00 AM and end at 27-04-2019 11:59 PM, you can submit your prototype only during within this time frame.
- It's a remote hackathon, which means you can participate from anywhere.
- There are some problem statements, where you must build and submit a solution to one of the listed problems.
- You can only submit your prototype once.
- You are expected to be creative in building your prototype.
- Your product must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. You may use open source libraries and other freely available systems / services such as Google Maps, Facebook Connect, Twitter feeds etc.
- You must not use any other person's code or template for your product
- The intellectual property of your code and your product belongs only to your team where the team refers to only participants that either formed or were added to the team before the end of the competition.
Each product will be judged on :
- Uniqueness/approach to solution.
- User experience
- Scalability of solution
This hackathon is not open to employees of Findworka, the sponsors and partners.